Product: Guardian Protection Products Furniture Protection Plan Clear all filters (0 of 3 reviews match)
filters
seller:
state:
city:
product:

Levin Furniture - Worthless Warranty

We had a pen stain on our couch. They said we were supposed to register the warranty with a 3rd party called Guardian in order to register our product. Also, since we moved out of state, our warranty is no longer valid! I was never informed I needed to call an outside warranty company to register my product!
Oakwood Village, Ohio

Jeromes Furniture - Extended service plan

We bought a kitchen table from jeromes in February 2017 and we were talked into an extended service plan. No one told us the details of the plan and when we tried to file a claim it was denied because it was not a single incident. What happens was heat marks on the table from hot food on plates. DO NOT BUY THE EXTENDED SERVICE PLAN. It is not worth the paper it is written on.
2.2
Style and Design
Reply to reviews
I have purchased furniture from this company, spendt quite s bit of money with these scam artist. Recently not yet a year ago I purchased a King size bed and mattress, over 2200$ worth. Now our mattress is starting to sag, in the sleep area, I called The Roomplace...
1.4